Google Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
ICD Research's Google Inc. : Technology and Communications - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Google Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Examines and identifies key information and issues about Google Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
Quickly enhance your understanding of Google Inc.
Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Google Inc. (Google) is a leading provider of search and advertising services on the Internet. The company primarily focuses on business areas such as advertising, search, platforms and operating systems, and enterprise and hardware products. Its portfolio of products and services include Google Web Search, Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Images, Google Finance, Google Books, Google News, Google Earth, Google Play, AdMob, Google Maps, Google Videos, Google Reader, Blogger, Google Wallet, Gmail, Google Groups and YouTube, among others. The company offers online display advertising services through its AdSense and AdWords programs. Google is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
- 1 Google Inc. - Key Employees
- 2 Google Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
- 3 Google Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 4 Google Inc. - History
- 5 Google Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Google Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Google Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 Google Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Google Inc. - Business Analysis
- 7.1 Google Inc. - Company Overview
- 7.2 Google Inc. - Business Description
- 8 Google Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 8.1 Google Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 8.2 Google Inc. - Strengths
- 8.2.1 Strength - Strong Financial Performance
- 8.2.2 Strength - Broad Range of Service Portfolio
- 8.2.3 Strength - Robust Research & Development Capabilities
- 8.3 Google Inc. - Weaknesses
- 8.3.1 Weakness - Legal Proceedings
- 8.3.2 Weakness - Huge Debt
- 8.4 Google Inc. - Opportunities
- 8.4.1 Opportunity - Strengthening Home Automation Portfolio
- 8.4.2 Opportunity - Focus on Non-Advertising Business
- 8.4.3 Opportunity - Penetration of Android Operating System
- 8.4.4 Opportunity - Self-Driving Car Project
- 8.4.5 Opportunity - Focus on Mobile Wallet Technology
- 8.5 Google Inc. - Threats
- 8.5.1 Threat - Invalid Clicks
- 8.5.2 Threat - Security Breaches
- 8.5.3 Threat - Foreign Currency Risk
- 8.5.4 Threat - Intense Competition
- 9 Google Inc. - Company Financial Analysis
- 9.1 Google Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 10 Google Inc. - Interim ratios
- 10.1.1 Google Inc. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 10.2 Google Inc. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 10.2.1 Google Inc. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 10.2.2 Google Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 10.2.3 Google Inc. - Solvency
- 10.2.4 Google Inc. - Valuation
- 10.3 Google Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 10.3.1 Google Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 10.3.2 Google Inc. - Efficiency
- 10.3.3 Google Inc. - Valuation
- 10.3.4 Google Inc. - Liquidity
- 11 Google Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 11.1 Google Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 12 Google Inc. - Recent Developments
- 13 Appendix
- 13.1 Methodology
- 13.2 Google Inc. - Ratio Definitions
- 13.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Google Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 2: Google Inc. - Key Employees Biographies
- Table 3: Google Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 4: Google Inc. - History
- Table 5: Google Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Google Inc. - Locations
- Table 7: Google Inc. - Annual ratios
- Table 8: Google Inc. - Interim ratios
- Table 9: Google Inc. - Capital Market Ratios
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Google Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Google Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Google Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 4: Google Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 5: Google Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Google Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Google Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 8: Google Inc. - Liquidity