Modison Metals Ltd (506261) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Modison Metals Ltd (506261) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Modison Metals Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Modison Metals Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Modison Metals Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Modison Metals Ltd (Modison) is a metal product manufacturer. The company manufactures electrical contact materials for low, medium, and high voltage switchgear industries under global contact technology. Its products include rivets - solid or bimetal contacts - CLADCON, silver graphite, copper chromium discs, silver cadmium oxide, cast on plugs and segments, EB welded arcing contacts, copper tungsten contacts, brazed arcing contacts, silver graphite - semis, silver tungsten and silver tungsten carbide contacts, and fine silver - powder or granules. The company also provides services such as refining and recovery of precious metals, silver plating, melting and assaying of silver, and electron beam welding. Modison is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- 1 Modison Metals Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Modison Metals Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Modison Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Modison Metals Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Modison Metals Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Modison Metals Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Modison Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Modison Metals Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Modison Metals Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Modison Metals Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Modison Metals Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Modison Metals Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Modison Metals Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Modison Metals Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Modison Metals Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Modison Metals Ltd - Key Events
- 4 Modison Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Modison Metals Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Modison Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Modison Metals Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Modison Metals Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Modison Metals Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Modison Metals Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Modison Metals Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Modison Metals Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Modison Metals Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Modison Metals Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Modison Metals Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Modison Metals Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Modison Metals Ltd - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Modison Metals Ltd - Liquidity