EPC Groupe (EXPL) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "EPC Groupe (EXPL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EPC Groupe"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "EPC Groupe" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "EPC Groupe"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
EPC Groupe is a construction chemicals and explosives provider. The company's products include bulk explosives, dynamite, ammonium nitrate, fuel oil, water gel explosives, emulsion explosives, chemicals, blasting units, and diesel additives. Its other products comprise vanadium, nickel, and iron salts, specialized chemicals, composite materials, and mobile bulk explosives manufacturing units. EPC Groupe offers services such as drilling, blasting, demolition, deconstruction, development, emulsion, mining quarrying, civil engineering, asbestos removal, design engineering, project engineering, underground work, repairing, face profiling, tunneling work, soil nailing, and construction services, among others. The company has operations in France and the UK. EPC Groupe is headquartered in Paris, France.
- 1 EPC Groupe - Business Analysis
- 1.1 EPC Groupe - Company Overview
- 1.2 EPC Groupe - Major Products and Services
- 2 EPC Groupe - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 EPC Groupe - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 EPC Groupe - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 EPC Groupe - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 EPC Groupe - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 EPC Groupe - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 EPC Groupe - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 EPC Groupe - Solvency
- 2.2.6 EPC Groupe - Valuation
- 2.3 EPC Groupe - Key Competitors
- 3 EPC Groupe - Key Events
- 4 EPC Groupe - Key Employees
- 5 EPC Groupe - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 EPC Groupe - Head Office
- 5.2 EPC Groupe - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: EPC Groupe - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: EPC Groupe - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: EPC Groupe - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: EPC Groupe - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: EPC Groupe - Key Events
- Table 6: EPC Groupe - Key Employees
- Table 7: EPC Groupe - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: EPC Groupe - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: EPC Groupe - Financial Position
- Figure 3: EPC Groupe - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: EPC Groupe - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: EPC Groupe - Solvency
- Figure 6: EPC Groupe - Valuation