Aconex Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Aconex Ltd. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aconex Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aconex Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aconex Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aconex Ltd. (Aconex) provides online collaboration solutions globally. The company offers web-based documentation systems for various projects to store and distribute large number of electronic files. It offers project solutions including project collaboration, bid and tender management, workflow management software, document management software, interface management, building inspection, and dashboards and reporting solutions. Aconex also provides cloud platform solutions such as security and integrated solutions. It serves energy, mining, oil and gas, power, hospitality, education, retail, residential, and infrastructure industries. Aconex also partners with project management, construction and engineering, and design firms to develop and deliver innovative solutions. The company has delivered over AUD800 billion worth projects across 70 countries, and manages over 1.18 billion documents. Aconex operates 41 offices in 22 countries, and is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Aconex Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aconex Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aconex Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Aconex Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aconex Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Aconex Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Aconex Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Aconex Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Aconex Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Aconex Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Aconex Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Aconex Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Aconex Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Aconex Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Aconex Ltd. - History
- 7 Aconex Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Aconex Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Aconex Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Aconex Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Aconex Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aconex Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aconex Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Aconex Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Aconex Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Aconex Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Aconex Ltd. - Locations