"SGGI – Bharuch Float Glass Manufacturing Plant – Gujarat - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "SGGI – Bharuch Float Glass Manufacturing Plant – Gujarat - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Saint Gobain Glass India Ltd (SGGI) is planning to undertake the expansion of Bharuch Float Glass Manufacturing Plant in Gujarat, India.
The project involves the construction of a float glass manufacturing plant.It includes the construction of a melting furnace, control room, production unit, a warehouse, access roads, processing unit, heat treatment facility and other related facilities, and the installation of equipment, safety and security systems.
In May 2011, Saint-Gobain acquired Sejal Glass Ltd Float Glass Business in Bharuch.
The project involves the construction of a float glass manufacturing plant in Gujarat, India.
The US$219 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a melting furnace
2. Construction of a processing unit
3. Construction of a production unit
4. Construction of a heat treatment facility
5. Construction of the access roads
6. Construction of a warehouse
7. Construction of a control room
8. Construction of other related facilities
9. Installation of the equipment
10. Installation of the safety and security systemsReasons To Buy