Rexit Berhad - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Rexit Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Rexit Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Rexit Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Rexit Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Rexit is engaged in providing solutions and services to the general insurance and financial services industry. The company offers products, which support the spectrum of insurance processes and operations that involve the management of intermediaries and service providers, policy administration, underwriting, customer services, claims management, compliance, and reinsurance. Rexit's products include e-Cover, an application that enables a business to deliver products and services electronically; IIMS (integrated insurance management system), a solution for Insurers which covers all operational functions; and e-PPA, an online system used to submit investment and redemption applications. It also provides web-based insurance services, shared and outsourcing services, and software technical and consultancy services. The company operates in Malaysia and China. It is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
- 1 Rexit Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Rexit Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 Rexit Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 Rexit Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Rexit Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Rexit Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Rexit Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Rexit Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Rexit Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 Rexit Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 Rexit Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 Rexit Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Rexit Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 Rexit Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Rexit Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Rexit Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Rexit Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Rexit Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Rexit Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: Rexit Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Rexit Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Rexit Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Rexit Berhad - Valuation