Timetric's "Innovia Films Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Innovia Films Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Innovia Films Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Innovia Films Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Innovia Films Ltd (Innovia) is a subsidiary of CCL Industries Inc., a provider of packaging products and solutions. It primarily involves in manufacturing of biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) films and plastic packaging products. It also offers. linerless labels, sustainable labels, biodegradable and renewable packaging materials, security films, and tobacco packaging products. In addition, it produces polymer substrates for the banknote and securities markets. These products are used for specialty packaging of food and luxury products, giant graphic displays and adhesive tapes and labels. Innovia markets its products under different brands such as Propafilm, Rayoface, Rayofoil, RayoForm and Rayoart. The company operates production sites and sales offices across the Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. Innovia is headquartered in Wington, the UK.
- 1 Innovia Films Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Innovia Films Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Innovia Films Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Innovia Films Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Innovia Films Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Innovia Films Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Innovia Films Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Innovia Films Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Innovia Films Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Innovia Films Ltd - Strengths
- 4.3 Innovia Films Ltd - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Innovia Films Ltd - Opportunities
- 4.5 Innovia Films Ltd - Threats
- 5 Innovia Films Ltd - History
- 6 Innovia Films Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Innovia Films Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Innovia Films Ltd - Head Office
- 7.2 Innovia Films Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Innovia Films Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Innovia Films Ltd - History
- Table 3: Innovia Films Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 4: Innovia Films Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Innovia Films Ltd - Locations