Alcoa Inc. (AA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Alcoa Inc. (AA) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alcoa Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alcoa Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alcoa Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alcoa Inc. (Alcoa) is a producer of primary and fabricated lightweight metals, and the largest miner of bauxite and refiner of alumina. The company's portfolio of products include hard alloy extrusions; flat-rolled products and forgings; fastening systems; building systems; wheels; precision and investment castings; and other light metals like titanium and nickel-based super alloys. The company sells these products under various brands comprising Alcoa, Camloc, Firth Rixson, Kawneer, Dura-Bright, Traco, Reynobond, Reynolux, among others. The company caters its products and solutions for various sectors such as automobiles, building and construction, aircraft, defense, commercial transportation, medical, oil and gas, food and beverage packaging, consumer electronics, and industrial applications. In addition, the company provides services such as design engineering, contract management, machining and hot isostatic pressing. Alcoa carries out its business operations through its integrated network of subsidiaries, manufacturing facilities and branch offices in more than 200 locations across 30 countries. Alcoa is headquartered in Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, the US.
- 1 Alcoa Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Alcoa Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Alcoa Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Alcoa Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Alcoa Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Alcoa Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Alcoa Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Alcoa Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Alcoa Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Alcoa Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Alcoa Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Alcoa Inc. - Solvency
- 2.2.6 Alcoa Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3 Alcoa Inc. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Alcoa Inc. - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Alcoa Inc. - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Alcoa Inc. - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Alcoa Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Alcoa Inc. - Liquidity
- 3 Alcoa Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Alcoa Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- Alcoa Inc. - Recent Developments 25
- 4 Alcoa Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Alcoa Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Alcoa Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Alcoa Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Alcoa Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Alcoa Inc. - Threats
- 5 Alcoa Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Alcoa Inc. - History
- 7 Alcoa Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Alcoa Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Alcoa Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Alcoa Inc. - Head Office
- 9.2 Alcoa Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Alcoa Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Alcoa Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Alcoa Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Alcoa Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Alcoa Inc. - History
- Table 6: Alcoa Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Alcoa Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Alcoa Inc. - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Alcoa Inc. - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Alcoa Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Alcoa Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Alcoa Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Alcoa Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Alcoa Inc. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Alcoa Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 7: Alcoa Inc. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Alcoa Inc. - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Alcoa Inc. - Valuation
- Figure 10: Alcoa Inc. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Alcoa Inc. - Liquidity