High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027
The Global High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market is projected to reach USD 17,023.01 million by 2027 from USD 10,230.00 million in 2021, at a CAGR 8.85% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
- The Americas High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market size was estimated at USD 2,557.03 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 2,740.11 million in 2022, at a CAGR 8.47% to reach USD 4,165.25 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market size was estimated at USD 3,529.84 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 3,863.15 million in 2022, at a CAGR 9.22% to reach USD 5,993.60 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market size was estimated at USD 4,143.12 million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 4,477.87 million in 2022, at a CAGR 8.77% to reach USD 6,864.15 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on high-temperature superconductor wires identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making. Our market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the high-temperature superconductor wires to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- First-Generation Superconductor Wires
- Second-Generation Superconductor Wires
- Cryogenic Dielectric
- Warm Dielectric
- Energy & Utilities
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Industrial Equipment
- United States
- South Korea
- Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC
- American Superconductor Corporation
- BASF SE
- Beijing Inner Superconducting Technology Co., Ltd.
- Brookhaven Technology Group
- Bruker Corporation
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- High Temperature Superconductors, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- MetOx Technologies, Inc.
- Nexans S.A.
- Patil Group
- Solid Material Solutions, LLC
- Strescon Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Sunam Co., Ltd.
- SuperOx Company
- THEVA Dünnschichttechnik GmbH
2027Base Year Value:
USD 10,230.00 millionEstimated Year Value:
USD 11,081.13 millionForecast Year Value:
USD 17,023.01 millionCAGR (%):
8.85%.Please Note: PDF & Excel + Online Access - 1 Year
- 1. Preface
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
- 2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 3. Market Overview
- 4. Americas High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Argentina
- 4.3. Brazil
- 4.4. Canada
- 4.5. Mexico
- 4.6. United States
- 5. Asia-Pacific High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Australia
- 5.3. China
- 5.4. India
- 5.5. Indonesia
- 5.6. Japan
- 5.7. Malaysia
- 5.8. Philippines
- 5.9. Singapore
- 5.10. South Korea
- 5.11. Taiwan
- 5.12. Thailand
- 6. Europe, Middle East & Africa High-temperature Superconductor Wires Market
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. France
- 6.3. Germany
- 6.4. Italy
- 6.5. Netherlands
- 6.6. Qatar
- 6.7. Russia
- 6.8. Saudi Arabia
- 6.9. South Africa
- 6.10. Spain
- 6.11. United Arab Emirates
- 6.12. United Kingdom
- 7. Company Usability Profiles
- 7.1. Advanced Conductor Technologies LLC
- 7.2. American Superconductor Corporation
- 7.3. BASF SE
- 7.4. Beijing Inner Superconducting Technology Co., Ltd.
- 7.5. Brookhaven Technology Group
- 7.6. Bruker Corporation
- 7.7. Fujikura Ltd.
- 7.8. Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- 7.9. General Electric Company
- 7.10. High Temperature Superconductors, Inc.
- 7.11. Merck KGaA
- 7.12. MetOx Technologies, Inc.
- 7.13. Nexans S.A.
- 7.14. Patil Group
- 7.15. Solid Material Solutions, LLC
- 7.16. Strescon Group
- 7.17. Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- 7.18. Sunam Co., Ltd.
- 7.19. SuperOx Company
- 7.20. THEVA Dünnschichttechnik GmbH