UAE Cyber Security Market By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Others), By Solutions Type (Identity & Access Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Encryption & Decryption, Data Loss Prevention, Unified Threat Management, Firewall, Antivirus & Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Infrastructure Security, Others), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By End Use Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Defense, Energy & Power, Retail, Healthcare and Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The UAE Cyber Security Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The UAE Cyber Security Market is driven by the increasing cyber threats across organizations. Additionally, increasing need to protect important documents and data from various types of sophisticated and complex threats such as malwares, ransomwares, among others is further expected to propel the market. Furthermore, technological advancements such as integrated security solutions and next generation security solutions along with increasing adoption of advanced technologies such as AI, IoT, among others are expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth over the next few years. However, high cost of cyber security solutions has led to the decrease in adoption rates especially across the SMEs. This is expected to negatively impact the market growth. Besides, lack of awareness pertaining to internal threats within the organizations can further impede the market growth.
The UAE Cyber Security Market is segmented based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on solution type, the market can be categorized into identity & access management, risk & compliance management, encryption & decryption, data loss prevention, unified threat management, firewall, antivirus & malware, intrusion detection/prevention system, infrastructure security and others. The identity & access management solution type is expected to dominate the market on account of the growing popularity of BYOD, IoT and connected devices. Additionally, the growing demand for identity and access management solutions across the various end-user industries especially BFSI further drives the segmental growth.
The major players operating in the UAE Cyber Security Market are IBM Middle East FZ LLC, UAE, Oracle Systems Limited, Microsoft Gulf FZ LLC (Microsoft Gulf), AWS Dubai, Juniper Networks, Cisco Middle East, UAE, Broadcom, UAE, Palo Alto Networks, CyberArk, Fortinet and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the UAE Cyber Security Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the UAE Cyber Security Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the UAE Cyber Security Market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the UAE Cyber Security Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the UAE Cyber Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the UAE Cyber Security Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the UAE Cyber Security Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the UAE Cyber Security Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the UAE Cyber Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Cyber security service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cyber security
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the UAE Cyber Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- UAE Cyber Security Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Content Security
- UAE Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type:
- Identity & Access Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Encryption & Decryption
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus & Malware
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Infrastructure Security
- UAE Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
- UAE Cyber Security Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- UAE Cyber Security Market, By Region:
- Abu Dhabi
- Rest of UAE
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the UAE Cyber Security Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without