Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market By Security Type (Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Content Security, Others), By Solutions Type (Identity & Access Management, Risk & Compliance Management, Encryption & Decryption, Data Loss Prevention, Unified Threat Management, Firewall, Antivirus & Malware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention System, Infrastructure Security, Others), By Deployment Type (Cloud, On-premises), By End Use Industry (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Defense, Energy & Power, Retail, Healthcare and Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market is driven by the growing number of cyber-attacks and threats. This has led to an increase in the demand for different security solutions across various end-user industries. This in turn is expected to positively influence the market growth through 2026. Additionally, growing adoption of cloud computing, IoT and BYOD across enterprises is further expected to propel the market growth over the next few years. However, use of pirated and opensource cyber security solutions can hamper the market growth during the forecast period. Besides, lack of skilled personnel to manage the cyber security within an organization can further restrict the market growth.
The Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market is segmented based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on security type, the market can be categorized into network security, endpoint security, application security, cloud security, content security and others. The cloud security segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period on account of the widespread adoption of cloud technology across the various end-user industries such as BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, among others. Additionally, increasing investments by the government and major vendors operating in the market further drives the segmental growth. Based on the end-user industry, the market can be fragmented into BFSI, IT & telecom, defense, energy & power, retail, healthcare and others. The BFSI segment is expected to dominate the market owing to the growing need for providing sealed security and digital privacy in the financial institutions.
The major players operating in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market are Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Technologies, IBM Corporation, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Intel Security (McAfee), Trend Micro, Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Broadcom Inc. (Symantec Corporation), NEC Corporation and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market based on security type, solution type, deployment mode, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Cyber security service provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cyber security
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market, By Security Type:
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Content Security
- Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market, By Solution Type:
- Identity & Access Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Encryption & Decryption
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Antivirus & Malware
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention System
- Infrastructure Security
- Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Power
- Saudi Arabia Cyber Security Market, By Region:
- Rest of Saudi Arabia
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Saudi Arabian Cyber Security Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without