Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
Saudi Arabia CRM software market is exhibiting significant growth. CRM software is used for various applications like customer service, marketing, and sales, to help businesses manage customer data. To enhance customer experience, enterprises are coming up with solutions such as middleware and management solutions. Organizations are also migrating towards the use of CRM for marketing, and over the next five years, more companies are expected to realize the potential of social marketing. With increasing investment in SMEs, the demand for enterprise software in the country is expected to grow. Other drivers for the market include increasing need for real-time customer engagement and rising use of social media platforms. CRM software is being deployed across various sectors such as government, banking, and IT & telecom, among others. Major players in the market are Salesforce, Microsoft, Sage Software, SugarCRM, and Oracle.
According to “Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, CRM software market in Saudi Arabia is projected to surpass USD146 million by 2020. CRM offers advantages such as providing the best customer experience, along with convenience in accessing information and documents as and when required. Social CRM in the country is currently growing at a fast pace, as it enables use of social media for marketing. Social media platforms provide a wide range of data to gain better understanding of the audience and generating leads. Consequently, rising popularity of social media is compelling companies to invest in upgraded CRM products with collaboration of internal and external database to gain customer intelligence. In addition to rising popularity of social CRM, increasing IT spending by the government, and growth of enterprises are anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period. “Saudi CRM Software Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” discusses the following aspects of CRM software market in Saudi Arabia:
- Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Application, By Deployment Mode
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of CRM software market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, CRM players and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with CRM software providers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
1. Salesforce.com Inc.
2. Microsoft Arabia
3. Sage Software Inc.
4. SugarCRM, Inc.
5. Oracle Systems Limited
6. SAP AG
7. NetSuite Inc.
8. Zoho Corporation
9. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Corporation
10. Infor CRM
- 1. Research Methodology
- 2. Analyst Briefing
- 3. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software - Product Overview
- 4. Global CRM Software Market Overview
- 4.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 4.1.1. By Value
- 5. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Company
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 5.2.3. By End User
- 6. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Outlook - By Application
- 6.1. Market Share & Forecast
- 6.1.1. By Application
- 6.2. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size in Customer Service Application
- 6.2.1. By Value
- 6.3. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size in Marketing Application
- 6.3.1. By Value
- 6.4. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size in Sales Application
- 6.4.1. By Value
- 7. Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Outlook - By Deployment Mode
- 7.1. Market Share & Forecast
- 7.1.1. By Deployment Mode - Cloud and On-Premise Deployment Mode
- 8. Market Dynamics
- 8.1. Drivers
- 8.2. Challenges
- 9. Market Trends & Developments
- 9.1. Increasing Adoption of Mobile CRM
- 9.2. Growing Presence of Social CRM
- 9.3. Increasing Adoption of Social Marketing
- 9.4. Shift Towards the Smarter CRM
- 9.5. CRM Integration With Other Enterprise Systems
- 10. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
- 11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. Salesforce.com Inc.
- 11.2. Microsoft Arabia
- 11.3. Sage Software Inc.
- 11.4. SugarCRM, Inc.
- 11.5. Oracle Systems Limited
- 11.6. SAP AG
- 11.7. NetSuite Inc.
- 11.8. Zoho Corporation
- 11.9. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) Corporation
- 11.10. Infor CRM
- 12. Strategic Recommendation
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Global CRM Software Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Billion)
- Figure 2: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 3: IT Spending in the Middle East, By Country, 2014 (USD Billion)
- Figure 4: Saudi Arabia IT Spending, By Value, 2009-2013 (USD Billion)
- Figure 5: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 6: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Share, By Region, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 7: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Share, By End User, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 8: Saudi Arabia Annual Inbound and Outbound Air Passenger Traffic, 2010–2014 (Million)
- Figure 9: List of Airports in Saudi Arabia, 2015
- Figure 10: Saudi Arabia Banking Industry Asset Size, By Value, 2009–2013 (USD Billion)
- Figure 11: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Share, By Application, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 12: Saudi Arabia Customer Service CRM Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 13: Saudi Arabia Marketing CRM Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 14: Saudi Arabia Sales CRM Market Size, By Value, 2010–2020F (USD Million)
- Figure 15: Saudi Arabia CRM Software Market Share, By Deployment Mode, By Value, 2014 & 2020F
- Figure 16: Salesforce.com Inc. Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 17: Microsoft Corp. Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 18: Sage Group PLC Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 19: Oracle Corporation Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 20: SAP AG Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 21: NetSuite Inc. Financial Details, 2010-2014
- Figure 22: IBM Financial Details, 2010-2014
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Oracle Corporation Acquisitions
- Table 2: SAP Acquisitions