India Water Soluble Polymer Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Water soluble polymer demand in India is projected to increase from 527 thousand tonnes in 2018 to 915 thousand tonnes by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 4.89% during 2019-2030. Use of water soluble polymers is growing in various end use industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas and consumer durables, owing to their properties of being soluble in aqueous solutions. Water soluble polymers are witnessing wide acceptance in oil & gas industry for enhanced oil recovery applications. Moreover, government initiatives such as “Make-in-India”, 100% FDI in petroleum products and approval for the import of crushed bones into the country are expected to drive the demand for water soluble polymers in India during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast water soluble polymer demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize water-soluble polymer demand based on type, end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India water soluble polymer market.
- To identify major customers of water soluble polymer in India.
- To evaluate and forecast water soluble polymer pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India water soluble polymer market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India water soluble polymer market.
In this report, India water soluble polymer market has been segmented into following categories
Some of the major players operating in India water soluble polymer market are SNF (India) Private Limited, Jai Bharat Gum & Chemicals Limited, Vikas WSP Limited, Narmada Gelatines Limited, etc.
To extract data for India water soluble polymer market, primary research surveys were conducted with water soluble manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India water soluble polymer market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated water soluble polymer demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material prices and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Water soluble polymer manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to water soluble polymers distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as water soluble polymer manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.