India Water Soluble Fertilizer (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Water soluble fertilizer demand in India stood at 171.93 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.64% during 2019-2030, on the back of growing use of customized fertilizers for specific crops in fertigation or foliar applications in agriculture industry. Water soluble fertilizers are essential for the cultivation of healthy crops, but they are highly expensive in India. Therefore, significant number of fertilizer manufacturers import cheap water soluble fertilizers from European countries and other parts of the world to cater to the increasing demand for these fertilizers from horticulture industry. Moreover, high margins on imported products in the country are promoting the trend of importing water soluble fertilizers in India. Additionally, complex water soluble fertilizers are customized by adding micronutrients to obtain desired growth results on crops.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast water soluble fertilizer capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize water soluble fertilizer demand based on end use, fertilizer type, crop type, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India water soluble fertilizer market.
- To evaluate and forecast water soluble fertilizer pricing by type in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India water soluble fertilizer market.
- To identify trending news, deals and expansion plans in India water soluble fertilizer market.
Some of the major players operating in India water soluble fertilizer market are Coromandel SQM (India) Private limited, Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited, Smartchem Technologies Limited, Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited, Greenstar Fertilizers Limited, Grasim Industries Limited, Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), etc.
To extract data for India water soluble fertilizer market, primary research surveys were conducted with water soluble fertilizer manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India water soluble fertilizer market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated water soluble fertilizer demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the growth in agricultural sector. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Water soluble fertilizer manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to water soluble fertilizer distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as water soluble fertilizer manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.