India Titanium Dioxide Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
Titanium dioxide demand in India stood at 57 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.19% during 2019-2030 to reach 165 KTPA by 2030. Increasing use of titanium dioxide in various end use industries such as paints, pigments and textiles as dispersing agent, flocculent, and whitening agent is the key factor spurring the demand for titanium dioxide across the country. Moreover, rising demand in construction and automotive industries coupled with growing use of titanium dioxide nano-particles in photovoltaic cells used in solar panels, increasing titanium dioxide use in cosmetics, soaps and toothpaste production, and as a brightening agent in printing industry would drive the market during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast titanium dioxide capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize titanium dioxide demand based on end use, grade, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India titanium dioxide market.
- To identify major customers of titanium dioxide in India.
- To evaluate and forecast titanium dioxide pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India titanium dioxide market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India titanium dioxide market.
Some of the major players operating in India titanium dioxide market are Kilburn Chemicals, The Kerala Minerals & Metals Limited, Travancore Titanium Limited and VV Titanium Products Limited.
To extract data for India titanium dioxide market, primary research surveys were conducted with titanium dioxide manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India titanium dioxide market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated titanium dioxide demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the end use sector applications and ilmenite, a raw mineral ore, prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Titanium dioxide manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to titanium dioxide distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as titanium dioxide manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needsPlease Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.