India TPE Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
TPE demand in India stood at 185 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.09% during 2019-2030 to reach 418 thousand tonnes by 2030. Government initiatives like National Electric Mobility Mission Plan and Swachh Bharat Abhiyan would drive the demand for vehicles in the country, which would spur the demand for TPE used in manufacturing of automotive components. Increasing demand for medical instruments and devices coupled with domestic engineering industries such as construction material and building equipment and electronics would increase TPE consumption, thereby fueling India TPE market during the forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast TPE production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize TPE demand based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India TPE market.
- To identify major customers of TPE in India.
- To evaluate and forecast TPE pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India TPE market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India TPE market.
Some of the major players operating in India TPE market are Kraiburg TPE Private Limited, Basell Polyolefins India Private Limited, Zylog Plastalloys Private Limited, Technovinyl Polymers India Limited, etc.
To extract data for India TPE market, primary research surveys were conducted with TPE manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India TPE market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated TPE demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- TPE manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to TPE distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as TPE manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.