India Plastic Additives Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Plastic additives demand in India stood at 1,329 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.08% during 2019-2030 to reach 2,970 KTPA by 2030. Increasing use of plastic additives in various end use industries such as packaging, automotive, consumer goods, construction, electronics, agriculture and pharmaceutical is leading to the huge plastic additives consumption in the country. Moreover, plastic additives find applications in 3D printers, cables, surface treatments, ambient curing systems, PVC Plastisols, closed mold applications and thermoplastics. Additionally, government has framed stringent regulatory policies for the use of non-biodegradable plastics and promoting bio-degradable plastics, which in turn are expected to boost demand for bio-degradable plastics in the coming years, thereby resulting in demand for plastic additives in India in coming years.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast plastic additives demand, production, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize plastic additives demand based on end-use, grade, region and sales channel in India.
- To study trade dynamics in India plastic additives market.
- To identify major customers of plastic additives in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India plastic additives market.
- To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in India plastic additives market.
Some of the major players operating in India plastic additives market are BASF India Limited, Clariant Chemicals (India) Limited, Fine Organic Industries Limited, Baerlocher, HPL Additives Limited, Astrra Chemicals, etc.
To extract data for India plastic additives market, primary research surveys were conducted with manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users of plastic additives. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India plastic additives market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated plastic additives demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the consumption pattern, growing use of 3D printers, demand for bio-degradable plastics, government regulatory policies for the use of non-biodegradable plastics, etc. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Plastic additives manufacturers and other stakeholders.
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to plastic additives distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as plastic additives manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.