India PBT Resin Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) resin demand in India stood at 27.20 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.71% during 2019-2030 to reach 109 thousand tonnes by 2030. Growing demand across various industries such as electrical & electronics, automotive and consumer appliances is fueling the market. Increasing demand for light weight durable products such as airbags, bonnet components, seat belts, seat & door assemblies, chip sockets, coil bobbins, terminal boards, motor end caps, stator insulation and cable liners are boosting demand for PBT products. Moreover, excellent flame-retardant properties of PBT products is anticipated to drive the demand for PBT resin in electrical & electronics industry, thereby positively influencing India PBT resin market during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast PBT resin capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize PBT resin demand based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India PBT resin market.
- To identify major customers of PBT resin in India.
- To evaluate and forecast PBT resin pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India PBT resin market.
- To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in India PBT resin market.
Some of the major players operating in India PBT resin market are Nantong Xingchen Synthetic Material Co. Limited (BlueStar), Chang Chun Plastics Co. Limited, SABIC, BASF, Toray Industries Inc., etc.
To extract data for India PBT resin market, primary research surveys were conducted with PBT resin manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India PBT resin market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated India PBT resin demand by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the growth of end use industries. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- PBT resin manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to PBT resin distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as PBT resin manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.