India PBR Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
PBR demand in India is projected to grow from 198 thousand tonnes in 2018 to 349 thousand tonnes by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.32% during 2019-2030. Growing demand for PBR as a raw material for the manufacturing of tires due to its high elasticity and resistance to dynamic stress helps in providing high efficiency and durability to the products. Moreover, PBR application to modify plastic products, and its growing use in polymers and balls manufacturing would have a positive impact on India PBR market during forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast PBR capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize PBR demand based on end use, grade, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India PBR market.
- To identify major customers of PBR in India.
- To evaluate and forecast PBR pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India PBR market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India PBR market.
Some of the major players operating in India PBR market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, etc.
To extract data for India PBR market, primary research surveys were conducted with PBR manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India PBR market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated PBR demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- PBR manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to PBR distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as PBR manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.