India Methanol Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Methanol demand stood at 2,107 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.51% during 2019-2030 to reach 4,675 thousand tonnes by 2030. Increasing usage of methanol in the production of formaldehyde, methyl tertiary-butyl ether, pharmaceuticals, acetic acid, etc., is the primary factor expected to boost demand for methanol in India in coming years. Since methanol is used as an alternative fuel for combustion engines due to its efficient combustion, ease of distribution and easy availability, growing automotive industry would also drive the demand for methanol in the country during the forecast period of 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast methanol capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize methanol demand based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India methanol market.
- To identify major customers of methanol in India.
- To evaluate and forecast methanol pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India methanol market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India methanol market.
Some of the major players operating in India methanol market are Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, Deepak Fertilizer, Rashtriya Chemicals Fertilizer, etc.
To extract data for India methanol market, primary research surveys were conducted with methanol manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India methanol market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated methanol demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering consumption of methanol by various end use industries and considering upcoming chemical manufacturing units using methanol as a raw material. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc. were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Methanol manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to methanol distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as methanol manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.