India MEG Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
MEG demand in India stood at 2,506 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.14% during 2019-2030 to reach 5,025 thousand tonnes by 2030. MEG is widely used in the manufacturing of plastics and as coolants and heat transfer agents in automotive industry. Growth in plastics and textile industries coupled with increasing use of resins, solvent couplers, coolants and heat transfer agents in various end use industries such as food & beverages, electronics, apparel, home textiles, carpets and industrial fiber products are anticipated to spur the demand for MEG during the forecast period of 2019-2030. Additionally, introduction of green MEG, a new concept, is likely to have a positive impact on the demand for MEG in the country in coming years.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast MEG capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize MEG demand based on end use, sales channel and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India MEG market.
- To identify major customers of MEG in India.
- To evaluate and forecast MEG pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India MEG market.
- To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in India MEG market.
Some of the major players operating in India MEG market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, India Glycols Limited, Equate Petrochemical Company K.S.C.C., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, etc.
To extract data for India MEG market, primary research surveys were conducted with MEG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India MEG market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated India MEG demand by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the growth of end use industries. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc. were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- MEG manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to MEG distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as MEG manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.