India Liquid Chlorine Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Liquid chlorine demand in India is projected to grow from 1,891 KTPA in 2018 to 2,271 KTPA by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 0.88% during 2019-2030. High demand for liquid chlorine from organic compound industry, growing need of vinyl products from PVC industries and increasing use of hydrochloric acid for ethylene dichloride manufacturing are expected to aid India liquid chlorine market during forecast period. Moreover, booming chlor-alkali industry, growing use of organic products to produce complex and derived chemicals in food, agriculture and other end user industries, growing manufacturing base of allied industries using liquid chlorine and commissioning of various green field and brown field expansion projects are expected to drive the demand for liquid chlorine during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
- Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast liquid chlorine capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize liquid chlorine demand based on grade, end use, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India liquid chlorine market.
- To identify major customers of liquid chlorine in India.
- To evaluate and forecast liquid chlorine pricing by grade in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India liquid chlorine market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India liquid chlorine market.
Some of the major players operating in India liquid chlorine market are Gujrat Alkali and Chemicals Limited, Grasim Industries Limited, DCM Shriram Consolidated Limited, Meghmani Organics Limited, Tata Chemicals Limited, Nirma Limited, etc.
To extract data for India liquid chlorine market, primary research surveys were conducted with liquid chlorine manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India liquid chlorine market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated liquid chlorine demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering raw material and crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Liquid chlorine manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to liquid chlorine distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as liquid chlorine manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.