India LLDPE Market Study, 2011 – 2025
Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a linear polymer of ethylene with short branches. The increasing consumption of plastic in various end user industries including packaging, agriculture, construction, automotive, houseware, marine, and toy components is the primary driving force for the growth of LLDPE market during 2016-2025. In India, consumption of plastics reached 12.8 million metric tons during 2015-2016. In order to capitalize on the growing demand across various end use industries, LLDPE manufacturers in India, including Reliance, OPAL and BPC have undertaken expansion projects to increase their production output. Growing consumer demands for plastic products coupled with rapid urbanization is projected to result in increased per capita consumption of plastic in the country over the coming years, thereby boosting the demand for LLDPE at a robust pace in over the next nine years.
According to “India LLDPE Market Study,2011 - 2025”, report studies the market size and share of various applications of the LLDPE market in India during 2011 - 2025. In the study, the market has been categorized into four broader applications that includes Butene film, higher-alpha-olefin (HAO) film, roto moulding, high flow and extrusion coating, wherein Butene film is the dominating application of LLDPE and HAO film registered as the fastest growing application during 2016-2025.The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment. In addition, report also provides customers analysis including current suppliers, procurement prices & quantity being purchased annually.All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive LLDPE market in India.“India LLDPE Market Study, 2011 – 2025” report elaborates the following aspects of LLDPE market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India LLDPE Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Butene Film, higher-alpha-olefin (HAO) Film, roto moulding, High Flow and extrusion coating); By Region (Western Region, Southern Region, Eastern Region, and Northern Region); By Company (Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), Gas Authority of India Limited (Gail), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Haldia Petrochemicals Limited (HPL))
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market playersKey Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in the India LLDPE market in the coming years?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India LLDPE market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with LLDPE manufacturers, distributors, customers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
List Of FiguresFig 1: India LLDPE Production Overview, 2011 – 2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 2: India LLDPE Market Size, By Value, 2011-2025F (USD Million)Fig 3: India LLDPE Market Size, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 4: India LLDPE Market Share, By Application, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 5: India LLDPE Market Share, By Company, By Value, 2015 & 2025Fig 6: India LLDPE Market Attractiveness Index, By Region, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 7: India LLDPE Market Attractiveness Index, By Application, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 8: India LLDPE Market Average Selling Prices, 2015-2025F (USD/Ton)Fig 9: India LLDPE Imports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 10: India LLDPE Imports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (Tons)Fig 11: India LLDPE Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 12: India LLDPE Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 13: India LLDPE Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million) Fig 14: India LLDPE Exports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 15: India LLDPE Exports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 16: India LLDPE Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 17: India LLDPE Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 18: India LLDPE Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million)List Of TablesTable 1: India LLDPE Market Competitive LandscapeTable 2: List of Customers of LLDPE in India
- 1. LLDPE Product Overview
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. India LLDPE Production Outlook
- 5. India LLDPE Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.1.2. By Volume
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By Application
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 5.2.3. By Company
- 6. India LLDPE Market Attractiveness Index
- 7. Pricing Analysis
- 8. Import-Export Dynamics
- 9. Competitive Analysis
- 10. Customer Analysis
- 11. Customer Analysis (30 Companies)
- 11.1. Supplier
- 11.2. Procurement Price
- 11.3. Quantity
- 12. About Us