India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) demand in India stood at 2,501 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.68% during 2019-2030 to reach 6,064 KTPA by 2030. Increasing use of HDPE in personal care and pharmaceuticals sectors is the key factor spurring the demand for HDPE. Rapid expansion of HDPE capacity in the country coupled with increasing demand for HDPE derived pipes, buckets and containers and wires & cables insulation is expected to drive India HDPE market during the forecast period. Additionally, demand for high density polyethylene pipes is fueled by its higher usage in agriculture for water supply, drainage and irrigation, owing to its enhanced properties such as corrosion resistant. The use of HDPE in blow molding for plastic production is also gaining popularity and preference in automotive, packaging, sports and other industries.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) demand based on end use, grade, region and sales channel.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market.
- To identify major customers of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) in India.
- To evaluate and forecast High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pricing by grade in India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market.
Some of the major players operating in India High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) market are Reliance Industries Limited, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, GAIL India Limited, etc.
To extract data for India HDPE market, primary research surveys were conducted with HDPE manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India HDPE market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering crude oil prices. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- HDPE manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to HDPE distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as HDPE manufacturers, distributors and policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.