India Construction Chemical Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013 – 2030
Construction chemical demand in India stood at 1,012 thousand tonnes in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.65% during 2019-2030 to reach 2,815 thousand tonnes by 2030. Increasing use of construction chemicals by real estate sector and government bodies, in addition to growing construction of residential houses and commercial complexes, are the key factors expected to spur the demand for construction chemicals. Moreover, investments in infrastructure projects by the government as well as private companies are increasing across the country. During 2017-2018, India received a total FDI inflow of INR175,710 million in construction sector, resulting in increased construction activities, thereby propelling the demand for construction chemicals during the forecast period.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast construction chemical production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize construction chemical demand based on sales channel, end use, type and region.
- To study trade dynamics and company share in India construction chemical market.
- To identify major customers of construction chemicals in Indian market.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India construction chemical market.
- To identify major news / expansion plans in India construction chemical market.
Some of the major players operating in India construction chemical market are Pidilite Industries Limited, BASF India Limited, Fosroc Chemicals (India) Private Limited, Sika India private limited, Chembond Chemicals Limited, etc.
To extract data for India construction chemical market, primary research surveys were conducted with construction chemical manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India construction chemical market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated construction chemical demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering the growth rate, upcoming infrastructure projects, investments and government initiatives. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Construction chemical manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to construction chemical distribution and real estate sector
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as construction chemical manufacturers, distributors and industry policy makers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.