India Bulk Oxygen (Comprehensive Techno-Commercial) Market Analysis and Forecast, 2013-2030
Bulk oxygen demand in India stood at 683.54 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.52% during 2019-2030. High demand for bulk oxygen in sectors such as automotive, chemicals, beverages, food, construction equipment, medicine, glass, space exploration, shipbuilding, and steel manufacturing is expected to propel the bulk oxygen market in India during the forecast period. Rising pollution levels are making atmosphere air too dangerous and toxic for humans. As a result, number of patients is growing across the country, which would boost demand for bulk oxygen from healthcare sector. Steel industry is the major consumer of oxygen. With India being the third largest producer of steel, upcoming steel projects are expected to drive the demand for bulk oxygen during 2019-2030.
Years Considered for this Report:
Historical Years: 2013 – 2017
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 – 2030
Objective of the Study:
- The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast bulk oxygen capacity, production, demand, inventory, and demand – supply gap in India.
- To categorize bulk oxygen demand based on end use, region and sales channel.
- To identify major customers of bulk oxygen in India.
- To evaluate and forecast bulk oxygen pricing in India.
- To identify and profile major companies operating in India bulk oxygen market.
- To identify major news, deals and expansion plans in India bulk oxygen market.
Some of the major players operating in India bulk oxygen market are Praxair India Private Limited, Linde India Limited, INOX Air Products Private Limited, Air Liquide India Private Limited, Bhuruka Gases limited, Southern Gas Limited, etc.
To extract data for India bulk oxygen market, primary research surveys were conducted with bulk oxygen manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, TechSci Research analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for India bulk oxygen market over the coming years.
TechSci Research calculated bulk oxygen demand in India by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast was carried out considering power tariffs. TechSci Research sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Bulk oxygen manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to bulk oxygen distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders, such as bulk oxygen manufacturers, distributors and policymakers. The report also provides useful insights about which market segments should be targeted over the coming years to strategize investments and capitalize on growth opportunities.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.