India Benzene Market Study, 2011 - 2025
Benzene is a toxic, volatile, flammable, colorless liquid with gasoline like odor and is one of the most important organic chemical compound. Benzene is a constituent of crude oil and is produced as a by-product in oil refining units. Benzene is used in production of linear alkyl benzene (LAB), cumene, ethylbenzene, cyclohexane, nitrobenzene and other such chemicals. Intermediates and derivatives derived from benzene are widely used in various downstream industries such as lacquer thinners, gasoline and varnishes. Dyes, drugs, plastics, synthetic fibers, resins, glue and other manufacturing industries utilize benzene and its derivatives as a key ingredient in their production process.“India Benzene Market Study, 2011 - 2025” report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of the benzene market in India during 2011 - 2025. The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors driving India benzene market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive benzene market in India. “India Benzene Market Study, 2011 - 2025” report elaborates the following aspects of benzene market in India:
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- India Benzene Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By End Use (Ethylbenzene, Nitrobenzene, Cyclohexane & Others)
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customers Analysis
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India Benzene market in the coming years?
- What are the most important growth drivers and opportunities in the market?
- Which profiling technology is preferred the most?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India Benzene market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with benzene manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.Please Note:
Printing is not available on single-user licenses.
List Of FiguresFig 1: India Benzene Production Overview, 2011 – 2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 2: India Benzene Market Size, By Value, 2011-2025F (USD Million)Fig 3: India Benzene Market Size, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 4: India Benzene Market Share, By End Use, By Volume, 2011-2025F (‘000 Tons)Fig 5: India Benzene Market Share, By Company, By Volume, 2015 & 2025Fig 6: India Benzene Market Attractiveness Index, By Region, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 7: India Benzene Market Attractiveness Index, By End Use, By Volume, 2015-2025FFig 8: India Benzene Market Average Selling Prices, 2015-2025F (USD/Ton)Fig 9: India Benzene Imports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Thousands)Fig 10: India Benzene Imports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (Tons)Fig 11: India Benzene Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Thousands)Fig 12: India Benzene Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Thousands)Fig 13: India Benzene Imports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Thousands) Fig 14: India Benzene Exports, By Value, 2006-2015 (USD Million)Fig 15: India Benzene Exports, By Volume, 2006-2015 (‘000 Tons)Fig 16: India Benzene Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2011 (USD Million)Fig 17: India Benzene Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2012 (USD Million)Fig 18: India Benzene Exports, By Leading Country, By Value, 2013-2016 (USD Million)List Of TablesTable 1: India Benzene Market Competitive LandscapeTable 2: List of Customers of Benzene in India
- 1. Production Overview
- 2. Research Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. India Benzene Production Outlook
- 5. India Benzene Market Outlook
- 5.1. Market Size & Forecast
- 5.1.1. By Value
- 5.1.2. By Volume
- 5.2. Market Share & Forecast
- 5.2.1. By End Use (Ethylbenzene, Nitrobenzene, Cyclohexane & Others)
- 5.2.2. By Region
- 5.2.3. By Company
- 6. India Benzene Market Attractiveness Index
- 7. Pricing Analysis
- 8. Import-Export Dynamics
- 9. Competitive Analysis
- 10. Customer Analysis (19 Customers)
- 10.1. Supplier
- 10.2. Procurement Price
- 10.3. Quantity
- 11. About Us