Global Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Component (Solution and Services), By Deployment (On-premises and Cloud), By Application (IT Operations, Business Process Automation, Application Management, Content Management, Security, and Others), By Organization Size (Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises and Large Enterprises), By Technology (Natural Language Processing, Machine & Deep Learning, and Others), By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, Telecommunications & IT, Government & Public Sector, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods & Retail, Media & Entertainment, and Others), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027
The global intelligent process automation market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Surging demand for innovative solutions for improving and streamlining business operations and rising adoption of novel technologies with automation technology are some of the key factors propelling the growth of the global intelligent process automation market. Intelligent process automation refers to the convergence of different novel technologies such as machine learning, cognitive automation, computer vision, and robotic processes and next-generation tools to improve efficiency in operations and eliminate mundane tasks. The rising adoption of intelligent process automation across various industries and advancements in new computing tools and technologies are expected to fuel the growth of the global intelligent process automation market in the coming years. Rising awareness about the benefits of intelligent process automation technologies, such as improving production volume, reducing operational costs, delivering better customer experience, etc., are also propelling the growth of the intelligent process automation market. Besides, organizations are increasingly adopting advanced technologies and making high-end investments in developing machines that mimic human actions, which is anticipated to boost the global intelligence process automation market. Furthermore, high internet penetration and smart devices and the growing number of digital small and medium-sized organizations are rapidly advancing towards digital platforms and are also adding to the market growth.
The global intelligent process automation market is segmented into component, deployment, application, organization size, technology, industry vertical, company, and regional distribution. Based on deployment, the market is sub-divided into on-premises and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period owing to its greater adoption across various end-user industries. Cloud technology is affordable and provides greater flexibility, scalability, and adaptability. Based on the application, the market is divided into IT operations, business process automation, application management, content management, security, and others. The IT operations segment is expected to dominate the global intelligent process automation market during the forecast period. Many IT companies are adopting intelligent automation technology for development lifecycle management and lower operational costs, attributing to their dominance.
Major players operating in the global intelligent process automation market are Accelirate, Inc., Blue Prism Group PLC, Dell EMC Corp., IBM Corporation, WorkFusion, UiPath, Inc., Kofax Inc., Pegasystems Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., SAP SE, etc.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2017-2020
Base Year: 2021
Estimated Year: 2022E
Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of global intelligent process automation market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of global intelligent process automation market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast global intelligent process automation market based on component, deployment, application, organization size, technology, industry vertical, region, and competitive landscape.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global intelligent process automation market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global intelligent process automation market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global intelligent process automation market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global intelligent process automation market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global intelligent process automation market.
In this report, global intelligent process automation market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Component:
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Deployment:
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Application:
- IT Operations
- Business Process Automation
- Application Management
- Content Management
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Organization Size:
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Technology:
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine & Deep Learning
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Industry Vertical:
- Telecommunications & IT
- Government & Public Sector
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Media & Entertainment
- Intelligent Process Automation Market, By Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of companies across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers, who could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the global intelligent process automation market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- intelligent process automation companies/partners
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, industry associations, forums and alliances related to intelligent process automation market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, partners, end users, etc. besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in global intelligent process automation market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without