Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market By Component (Solution v/s Service), By Deployment Mode (On-Premise v/s Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises v/s SMEs), By Business Function (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Human Resource), By Application (Risk Management, Operations Management, Sales & Marketing Management, Network Management, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Management), By End User Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Ecommerce, Others), By Company, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
The Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market is expected to grow at an impressive rate during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market is driven by the widespread adoption of big data analytics tools and solutions in the region. Additionally, increasing volumes of data need to be properly managed and analyzed to develop an understanding out of it and make necessary predictions or analysis. This in turn is positively impacting the market growth through 2026. Furthermore, increasing technological advancements and new analytical tools & techniques launches by the major vendors operating in the market is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth during the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professionals to study the data and derive out predictions from it can hamper the growth of the market over the next few years. Besides, lack of awareness and adoption in some countries in the region further impedes the market growth.
The Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market is segmented based on component, deployment mode, organization size, business function, application, end-user industry, company, and region. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into solution and service. The solution segment can further be categorized into customer analytics, financial analytics, marketing & sales analytics, network analytics, risk analytics, supply chain analytics, web & social media analytics and others. The customer analytics segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the growing need to understand consumer buying behavior and preferences. Additionally, it also helps in the identification of the consumer loyalty towards the brand. Based on deployment mode, the market can be divided into on-premise and cloud. The cloud segment is expected to dominate the market owing to its scalability, flexibility, 24/7 availability, auto update feature and its role in reducing operational costs. Based on organization size, the market can be split into large enterprises and SMEs. The large enterprises segment is expected to dominate the market on account of increased adoption of predictive analytics in order to predict future outcomes. The SMEs segment is also expected to witness significant growth owing to the growing need of enhancing operational performance at minimal costs in the SMEs.
The major players operating in the predictive analytics market are Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Schneider Electric Company, Oracle Corporation, NTT Data Corporation, SAS Institute, Inc, Tableau Software, Inc. and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new services in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new service developments.
Years considered for this report:
Historical Years: 2016-2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market from 2016 to 2019.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market from 2020 to 2026 and growth rate until 2026.
- To classify and forecast the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market based on component, deployment mode, organization size, business function, application, end-user industry, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of service providers across the globe. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the service providers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analyzed the service providers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the globe.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Predictive analytics provider companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to predictive analytics
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as service providers, suppliers and partners, end-users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on the market opportunities.
In this report, the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Component:
- Customer Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Marketing & Sales Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Business Function:
- Human Resource
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Application:
- Risk Management
- Operations Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- Network Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Workforce Management
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By End-User Industry:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
- IT & Telecommunication
- Media & Entertainment
- Retail & Ecommerce
- Asia Pacific Predictive analytics Market, By Region:
- South Korea
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Asia Pacific Predictive Analytics Market.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order. Single User license will be delivered in PDF format without