The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile
This report offers readers insights into technological developments in the Government Biometric Systems market, as well as detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also identifies the current trends in the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
Technological Developments in the global Government Biometric Systems include:
The Indra Security Centre of Excellence (CES) has developed a hybrid remote stress and location system, known as Sherloc, to improve the safety of security forces through the real-time monitoring of their stress level and vital signs during operations.
The Global Government Biometric Systems Market 2015-2025 - Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges: Market Profile allows you to:
Perform an extensive analysis on the emerging technological and market trends in the Government Biometric Systems sector.
Gain insight into the latest developments in the global Government Biometric Systems market including technological trends and key challenges.
- 1 Introduction
- 1.1 What is this Report About?
- 1.2 Definitions
- 1.3 Summary Methodology
- 1.4 About Strategic Defence Intelligence
- 2 Industry Trends, Recent Developments and Challenges
- 2.1 Technological Developments
- 2.1.1 Hybrid remote stress and location system to improve safety of security forces
- 2.1.2 Advanced facial recognition system to detect partial hidden faces
- 2.1.3 Biometric technology to identify IED bombers
- 2.1.4 Infrared Thermography (IRT) to bolster biometric security
- 2.1.5 New sensors to track suspects by heartbeat
- 2.1.6 Novel systems to detect voice through changing conditions
- 2.1.7 Fingerprint recognition technologies to track child vaccination in developing countries
- 2.1.8 Sensor Interoperability to help organizations with different types of sensor technologies
- 2.1.9 Use of mobile biometrics sensors is on the rise
- 2.2 Market Trends
- 2.2.1 Biometric ID cards continue to replace conventional identity cards world-wide
- 2.2.2 Implementation of multimodal biometrics on a rise
- 2.2.3 Increasing use of sophisticated biometric identification technology for border control security to foster demand
- 2.2.4 Government Agencies and Law enforcement adopting Mobile Biometrics
- 2.3 Industry Consolidation
- 2.3.1 Joint programs expected to increase over the forecast period
- 2.3.2 Companies are expected to consolidate to harness growing opportunities
- 2.4 Key Challenges
- 2.4.1 Privacy of Data and protection of civil rights poses a challenge for biometric systems market
- 2.4.2 Complexity and cost of deployment, a key barrier for the biometric systems market
- 3 Appendix
- 3.1 Methodology
- 3.2 About SDI
- 3.3 Disclaimer