Non-Destructive Testing (UK) - Industry Report
Plimsoll Publishing’s Non-Destructive Testing (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the Non-Destructive Testing (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 90 companies, including BILFINGER SALAMIS LTD, OCEANSCAN HOLDINGS LTD and SANDBERG LLP.
This report covers activities such as ndt, non destructive testing, non-destructive testing, inspection, magnetic particle inspection and includes a wealth of information on the financial trends over the past four years.
Plimsoll Publishing’s latest Non-Destructive Testing (UK) analysis is ideal for anyone wanting to:
• See the market leaders
• Identify companies heading for failure
• Seek out the most attractive acquisition
• Analyse industry trends
• Benchmark their own financial performance
Using Plimsoll’s exclusive methodology, a quick glance of this Non-Destructive Testing (UK) report will tell you that 11 companies have a declining Plimsoll financial rating, while 11 have shown good sales growth.
Each of the largest 90 companies is meticulously scrutinised in an individual assessment and analysed using the most up-to-date and current financial data.
Every business is examined on the following features:
• The Plimsoll Chart: A graphical assessment of a company’s financial performance
• An independent financial valuation
• Acquisition attractiveness - outlining a firm's takeover attractiveness
• Four year assessment of the profit/loss and balance sheet
• A written summary highlighting key performance issues
Subsequently, you will receive a thorough 100-page market analysis highlighting the latest changes in the Non-Destructive Testing (UK) market.
This section includes:
• Best Trading Partners
• Sales Growth Analysis
• Profit Analysis
• Market Size
Established in 1987, Plimsoll provides busy managers with a set of tools to monitor the financial welfare of their company, their rivals, or those they wish to acquire. The reports are used to assess the attractiveness of potential acquisitions, gain better understanding of a market and identify sound companies with whom to trade.