Unisys - Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on EXL provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q4 performance: maintains growth trajectory, led by Services. Services margins impacted by ramp ups in U.S. state managed services contracts
2018 performance: first year of topline growth in fifteen years as company executes on growth strategy for Services; margins beat guidance
2019 guidance: continuing story of low single digit growth, led by Services, and AEBITDA margin expansion
Stealth remains key, though not in itself a major revenue generator
This Quarterly Update on Unisys is 11 pages long.
For details of the NelsonHall Quarterly Update program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Unisys, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Unisys’ IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue breakdowns
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook