Unisys - Managed Security Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Managed Security Services profile on Unisys is a comprehensive assessment of Unisys' offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabiliites of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying
- Vendoor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt thier peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Unisys' offerings and capabilitites in managed security services.
Unisys has a long history in both cybersecurity and physical securiity services, particularly around identity management services ( for establishedment such as airports and ports, and defense and inteelligence agencies). Across its security offerings, Unisys is aiming to help clients in operationalizing security.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Unisys’ managed security services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.