Trianz - Big Data and Analytics Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Big Data and Analytics Services Vendor Assessment for Trianz is a comprehensive assessment of Trianz’s big data and analytics service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managerslooking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Trianz is an IT services vendor headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. It was founded in 2001, with a large technology company as its first client. Since 2014, Trianz has refocused its service capabilities around cloud and IT infrastructure services, analytics, digitization, and security (CADS).
Trianz is structured in two units: Global Technology Services, which is India-centric; and Consulting Services, which is U.S. based. Global Technology Services includes infrastructure, cloud, analytics and information management, digital, security, and Testing.
Trianz’s Analytics and Information Management (A&IM) practice has a headcount of ~250. It is a full-blown practice with P&L responsibility. Its role includes portfolio management and IP creation, delivery, pre-sales, and bid solutioning.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Trianz’s big data and analytics service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook