Mphasis - Cloud Advisory, Assessment, and Migration Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Advisory, Assessment and Migration Services Vendor Assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis' cloud advisory, assessment and migration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud consulting
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud consulting services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis has ~22k employees across 16 countries globally.
Its client base of large FSI enterprises includes six large global banks, eleven large mortgage lenders, and three global insurance companies.
The core of Mphasis’ service offerings is an approach to digital transformation called Anything to Cloud Powered by Cognitive (X2C2). As part of this, it undertakes a transformation approach called Front to Back Transformation (F2B), whose core component is building cloud native applications and migration to the cloud.
Going forward, Mphasis is increasingly seeing the cloud native development services as the key digital pivot and source of competitive advantage for enterprises. It is looking to further enhance and add incremental capabilities such as AI to leverage innovation on Cloud.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis’ cloud advisory, assessment and migration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths and weaknesses.