Luxoft - Cloud Advisory, Assessment, and Migration Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cloud Advisory, Assessment and Migration Services Vendor Assessment for Luxoft is a comprehensive assessment of Luxoft's clouddd advisory assessment and migration services offerigns and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabiliities of existing suppliers of IT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specailizing in cloud consulting services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Luxoft was formed in 2000 as a spin-off form RUssian engineering firm IBS. It went public in June 2013; at this time, it was heavily centered on Eastern European delivery, with ~80% of its delivery pool located in the Ukraine and Russia. As it has grown and expanded, its deliveryy capability has also grwon, and only ~31% of its delivery was in Ukraine of March 31, 2016.
Its largest client footprint is in finaicnal services, with its twolargest clients Deutsche Bank, a relationship which began with 30 FTE team iin Moscow in 2003; and uBS, which started as a 60 FTE engagement in 2006.
With a focus on implementing digital soluutions and products engineering as well as aggressive growth plans, Luzoft has undertaken approzimately ten tuck-in acquisitons to expand its capabilities, offerings and foucs induries in the last few years.
Luxoft's cloud capabilities are primarily positioned to support its broader digital transformation capabilities such as implementing IoT, big data, and blockchain. Of it acquistions, the following have enhanced its cloud capabilities:
- Radius: In October 2014. Radius brought 150 resources in Seattle and bacame the basis of Luzoft's IoT and big data capabilities. This team also formed the foundation of Luxoft's cloud consulting capabilities
- Insys: in July 2016. This acquistion expands Luzoft's consulting capabilies targeting heathcare, telecom, and pharma, as well as increasing its North American footprint with 400 FTEs in the New York/ New Jersey metro area.
- IntroPro: in February 2017. This acquistion expand Luzoft's telco, media, and technology-focused offerings including enterprise and embedded software such as cloud-enabled set-top boxes.
In 2017, Luxoft re-organized to combine specific centers of excellence with R&D into the associated technologies. WIth this reorganization, Luxoft believes its CoEs can take a longer view on how emerging technologies can be incorporated in its services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Luxoft's cloud advisory, assessment and migration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, empahsis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base and eexamples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths and weaknesses
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook