Hexaware – IoT Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s IoT Services Vendor Assessment for Hexaware is a comprehensive assessment of Hexaware’s IoT service offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for IoT services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IoT sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In 2014, Hexaware set up its IoT CoE, which is currently part of one of its horizontal service lines, Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI&A), which is the practice in charge of big data, analytics, and data visualization services.
The IoT CoE currently has a headcount of 50, which is based predominantly in Chennai. The intention of BI&A is to spin off its IoT capabilities as a horizontal service line in the coming years, provided it meets with success.
Hexaware does not offer its own IoT platform but uses a partner application to underpin its Web of Things offering.
This approach has three advantages, from Hexaware’s perspective:
- It provides quick access to already existing technology
- It provides a cost-sensitive IoT platform because the ISV partner, Key Partners, has a competitive pricing scheme
- It reflects Hexaware’s strategic intention to further develop its portfolio and value-add in analytics, notably through its big data platform, BIG LEAP, and (in the future) around AI.
Hexaware is focusing on creating uses cases in the sectors where the company is most active, building four main use cases (reflecting the strengths of Hexaware’s client base in BFSI and travel and transportation).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Hexaware’s IoT service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components, accelerators, and “platforms”
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook