Crowdtesting: Quickly Adopting Automation, AI in Sight
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall’s “Crowdtesting: Quickly Adopting Automation. AI in Sight” report is a comprehensive market assessment report designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within software testing services and within crowdtesting services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target software testing service and crowdtesting opportunities
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of the crowdtesting services consists of 69 pages. It provides an in-depth understanding of the dynamics at play in the crowdtesting.
The current global crowdtesting services market size stands at ~$200m. It is a niche market that still is in its early phase of development, benefiting from the client’s need for fast execution for their agile projects and inhibited by IP concerns.
NelsonHall expects that crowdtesting spending will grow by 15% annually, until 2023 and reach ~$400m. NelsonHall, therefore, assumes a linear adoption growth during the period. NelsonHall believes that crowdtesting still has long-term growth potential.
Applause, Wipro/Topcoder, and Global App Testing are the most significant vendors.
While IT services with large testing service presence could potentially enter the crowdtesting market, NelsonHall is not expecting major competition from them, except for Wipro/Topcoder. The market is niche to large IT service vendors and already has barriers to entry in the form of automation.
North America is the largest and the fastest-growing spender of crowdtesting services, for two reasons: its traditional appetite for new technologies and the high percentage of retail, CPG, and start-ups.
EMEA is the second largest market for crowdtesting services.
Spending growth will remain high in North America with Applause and Rainforest QA educating clients about the benefits of crowdtesting.
EMEA will be driven by the U.K. and Northern Europe.
India and China will drive spending in Asia.
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the worldwide market for crowdtesting services. It addresses the following questions:
• What is the current and future market for crowdtesting services?
• What are the client segments for crowdtesting, and their characteristics? What are the drivers, benefits, and inhibitors for each segment?
• What is the size and growth of the crowdtesting services markets by client segment, geography, service line, and sector?
• How did spending grow in 2018 and how will it increase in 2019 and onwards?
• How is the market organized? Who are the main vendors? How can they be assessed and compared? What are vendor challenges and critical success factors by market segment?
• What are the crowdtesting service offerings in the market? Which one has highest growth potential?
• How is AI shaping the crowdtesting market?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook