Conduent - Cloud Based HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cloud Based HR Services vendor assessment for Conduent is a comprehensive assessment of Conduent’s cloud based HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud based HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud based HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud based HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Although a new name, Conduent (formerly Xerox) is a business process services (BPS) provider with a ~30-year legacy of BPS delivery experience.
Conduent offers a full set of cloud based HR consulting and global outsourcing services. Its offerings are organized into four core areas (career, health, wealth, and engagement), and include HR consulting for SaaS, multi-process HR outsourcing (for cloud and on-premise), global payroll services, and comprehensive learning services.
NelsonHall estimates that Conduent has ~9k FTEs globally dedicated to HR BPaaS service delivery; ~10% of its 3k consultants and affiliates are involved in SaaS-related consulting initiatives.
Conduent targets both large and mid-market clients for its cloud based HR service offering; and provides services to ~12m employees from ~350 BPS clients in ~40 countries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Conduent’s cloud based HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook