Coforge - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services profile on Coforge is a comprehensive assessment of Coforge’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Coforge’s offerings and capabilities in cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services.
Across cloud services, Coforge focuses on delivering digital transformation, enabling smart operations, building scalable infrastructure, and transforming at the intersect.
Core cloud services offered include:
• Advisory: accelerators include Cloud Studio and cloud adoption framework
• Transformation: a factory-based approach for migrations, and re-usable templates for a faster transformation from on-premise to hybrid or pure cloud
• Operations: provides shared service or 24/7 dedicated operations, moving from a traditional operation to intelligent operations model, and multi-cloud management platform (CloudPixy)
• Optimization: using FinOps to optimize the cloud journey for clients once a client has transitioned to the cloud.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Coforge’s cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook