Business Process Transsformation through RPA and AI
Who Is This Report For?
NelsonHall's Business Process Transformation through RPA & AI report is a commprehensive market assessment reort designed for:
- Sourcing mannagers investigating sourcing developments within the application of RPA & AI technologies to business
- Operations executives exploring the art-of-the-possible in applying RPA & AI technologies to introduce new digital process models
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target business operations transsformation through the application of RPA & AI technologies
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services and BPO sectors
Scope of the Report
The report analyzes the global market for business process transformation through the use of RPA & AI technologies and addresses the following questions:
- What is the market size and projected growth for the global RPA & AI-related services market overall, by geography, and by industry sector?
- What are the top drivers for adoption of RPA?
- What are the principal drivers for adoption combinations of RPA and AI technologies?
- What are the typical benefits achieved from the application of RPA to business operations?
- What are the typical benefits achieved form the application of RPA and AI to businesss operations
- Howe developed is each industry sector in terms of its RPA maturity, and its new digital process model maturity?
- What are the key uses in each industry sector for each of RPA, RPA plus AI, and new digital business models?
- Who are the leading venodr in RPA & AI-related services and who are the leaders in applying RPA & AI technologies in each sector?
- How is business process transformation using RPA delivered?
- What are the frameworks for achieving business process transformation using new digital process model?
- To what exxtent do vendor partners for RPA and AI technologies and which are the leading proprietary and third-party platform used?
- What are the challenges and success factors within business process transformation using RPA & AI?
Key Findings & Highlights
NelsonHall's market analysis of Business Process Transformation using RPA & AI consists of 88 pages.
Business process transformation using RPA and AI typically undergoes an evolution within organization from the application of RPA to largely as-is processes, to the application of RPA alongside increased levels of process streaminging and standardization, to the incorporation of NLP and ML alongside RPA to automate the ingest of unstructured documents; followed, finally, by a massive leap to reimagine processes and introduce new digital process models.
Despite the hype around RPA and AI technologies leading to the death of BPO and offshore delivery, quite the contrary is the case. The introduction of RPA and subsequently new digital process models is leading to increased penetration of the retained and shared services operations within organizations, and approximately 80% of RPA & AI-related business process transformation services is delivered form offshore.