Amdocs- Digital Testing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing vendor assessment for Amdocs is a comprehensive assessment of Amdocs’ digital testing offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Amdocs Testing Services (ATS) has been part of Amdocs Services since 2014. It provides testing services to Amdocs’ traditional client base, as part of Amdocs’ strategy to expand its software and IT service portfolio and activities.
ATS has a headcount of 3.4k; this does not include the ~450 career testers engaged in testing Amdocs’ software products and in other Amdocs units.
More than three years ago, ATS expanded its testing capabilities to include non-Amdocs product testing services, e.g. mobile app and websites. Currently, approximately half of ATS’ revenues relate to nonAmdocs products and applications.
A major initiative for ATS over the past two years has been the creation of its Amdocs BEAT platform (see Accelerators and Platform sub section).
BEAT is the central point for all ATS’ automation efforts and industry best practices.
Another major initiative for ATS is its service portfolio shift towards digital, and DevOps testing, to address small testing contracts, and content and media delivery testing. A major client for DevOps and agile is AT&T (also Amdocs’ largest client at the corporate level, representing ~33% of its total revenues), which is turning its IT towards agile and DevOps.
A final change in ATS’ portfolio is the expansion towards network function virtualization (NFV), notably thanks to the ECOMP contract, again with AT&T, where Amdocs overall has become the systems integrator of network virtualization open source software (ECOMP was released by AT&T into the open source community).
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Amdocs’ digital testing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the
company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook