Alight Solutions – Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for Alight is a comprehensive assessment of Alight’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Alight Solutions (Alight) is a technology-enabled provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR services.
Alight’s multi-process HR services offering includes HCM administration, payroll administration, benefits administration, compensation administration, talent administration, time administration, and contact center support.
Alight’s cloud-based HR services include advisory services, deployment services, and AMS support.
Alight serves ~2.6m employees for multi-process HR services, and has ~175 Workday AMS clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Alight’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook