ADP– Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for ADP is a comprehensive assessment of ADP’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess
HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
ADP is a provider of HR management software and services.
Its multi-process HR services offering includes workforce administration, payroll services, time and labor management, benefits administration, talent management, talent acquisition, and employee call center support.
ADP’s cloud-based HR services include implementation of its proprietary platforms and release management.
Additional value-add services include consultative guidance, insights/analytics via its ADP DataCloud, process optimization, and change management.
Across its business, ADP serves ~1.7m employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of ADP’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook