Global Glass Title Market - Segmented by Manufacturing Process, Product Type, and End-User, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The market is estimated to be worth USD XX million in 2017. This market is projected to reach USD XX million by 2022, with an estimated CAGR of XX% during the forecast period (2017-2022).Glass is a unique material building and construction. It is said to be one of the oldest and most versatile materials in the building industry. Glass tiles are typically made from glass and are one of the most unique forms of tiles used in building application nowadays. Glass tiles provide numerous benefits and making them ideal for residential and commercial purposes. They not only provide aesthetically appealing but are also durable.The demand for glass tiles is majorly driven by the rapid growth in the real estate and construction industries. Moreover, the eco-friendly manufacturing process of these glass tiles is also expected to drive the market’s growth. The market has also found an opportunity in the form increasing FDIs in the infrastructure sector, especially in Asia-Pacific.
The global glass tiles market is segmented by type and end-user industry. By type, the market is segmented into smalti tiles, fused tiles, sintered tiles, cast tiles and others. By end-user industry, the market is segmented into residential sector, commercial sector and infrastructural sector. Furthermore, the market is also segmented by geography into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America and Middle-East & Africa (MEA).There are numerous global manufacturers of glass tiles. Some of the major manufacturers are Susan Saint Gobain, Susan Jablon, Marazzi, Sonoma Tilemakers, Villi, American Olean, Crossville, Oceanside, Arizona Tile and Maniscalco, among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
• Market analysis for the global Glass Title market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global scale
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and prospective opportunities
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.