Global Geosynthetic Market - Segmented by Type, Application, Material and Geography – Trends and Forecasts (2017 - 2022)
The market (henceforth referred to as the global market, unless mentioned otherwise) valued USD XX million in 2017. Moreover, the market is likely to reach USD XX million by 2022, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period from 2017 to 2022.Geosynthetics refers to materials that are made from polymeric material and are applied as a key component in a structure or system to achieve engineering purposes. Some of the basic functions of geosynthetics are separation, reinforcement, filtration, drainage, containment, barrier, surface erosion control and protection.The market is primarily driven by the increasing infrastructure activity in Asia-Pacific region. This is attributed to the materials durability, eco-friendly nature and cost-effective engineering solutions of structure and reduced environmental impact, increasing environmental regulations and increasing usage in the mining industry. However, increasing raw materials prices and few technical limitations are expected to hinder the growth of the market.The global market is categorized by type, function, application and material. By typegeosynthetics are segmented into geotextiles, geomembranes, geogrids, geosynthetic clay liners geofoams, geonets (geospacers), geocomposites, geopipes and others. By function, the global geosynthetics market is segmented into separation, drainage, filtration, reinforcement, moisture barrier, and cushion. By application, the global geosynthetics market is segmented into road construction, railroad stabilization, mining, hydraulic works, tunnels, landfills and erosion control, among others. By material, the market is segmented into polypropylene, high-density polyethylene, polyester and PVC, among others.The market has been geographically segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness fast growth due to government regulations mandating the use of geosynthetics in all the infrastructure development projects followed by North America, Europe etc. Moreover, the growing demand for green roof and green wall constructions and the recovering construction industry in Europe is anticipated to offer huge growth opportunities to the global market.Some of the major companies dominating the market are GSE Environmental, Tencate, Tenax Corporation, NAUE GMBH & Co. KG and DuPont, among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
• Market analysis for the global Geosythetics market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global scale
• Market definition along with the identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios and prospective opportunities
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the market
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
• Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook