Global Active Geofencing Market - Segmented by Component Type (Near-to-Eye (NTE), Projection), Application (Automotive, Medical, Consumer Electronics) and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023) January 2018 - Bluedot Innovation launched Bluedot Location Marketing on the Salesforce AppExchange. This has empowered businesses to connect with their customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. Bluedot Location Marketing offers accurate location services and geofencing, empowering brands to harness the power of location, to build personalized journeys.
The global active geofencing market is projected to register at a CAGR of 24.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2023. The scope of the report includes insights on the solutions offered by major players, including providers of hardware, software platform, services, and integration solutions. The regions included in this study are - North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The study also offers insights on various end users, such as healthcare, BFSI, retail, defense, etc. The organization size and type of geofencing have also been covered in the study.
Industry-based Demand is High Due to Increased Tracking of Asset and Stock Location
The real-time location and tracking of the movements of the materials in the industry provides the industry the most needed control over the flow of the process. The control allows the industry to track the movement of the inventory, semi-processed materials, and the processed materials in real time, thus allowing it to reduce the wastages of resources.
Small- and Medium-scale Businesses are Increasingly Adopting Geofencing
The use of smartphones has enabled small- and medium-scale businesses to reach out to customers visiting their premises. Access to applications, like Google Earth, has allowed people to know about the nearby places. A small business uses geofencing to let the customers in the locality know about its new products and offers and retain them, if they visit the locality. The demand in this segment is increasing, particularly in developed and emerging countries, mainly in urban areas.
Key Developments in the Market
Major Players : BLUEDOT INNOVATION, GIMBAL¸ GOOGLE LLC, IBM CORP., MICROSOFT CORP., RADAR LABS INC., SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS, VERVE, amongst others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report Current and future global active geofencing market outlook. Performance of various segments of the market. Analyzing different perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis. The segments and sub-segments that are expected to dominate the market. The regions that are expected to witness expedited growth during the forecast period. The latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players. 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
- 1.2 Study Assumptions
- 1.3 Market Definition
- 1.4 Key Findings of the Study
- 2. Research Approach and Methodology
- 3. Executive Summary
- 4. Market Dynamics
- 4.1 Market Overview
- 4.2 Factors Driving the Market
- 4.2.1 Growing Demand for Better Display Screens
- 4.2.2 Growing Demand in Consumer Electronics Market
- 4.2.3 Increasing Technological Advancements
- 4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
- 4.3.1 High Price of the Product
- 4.3.2 Increased Computational Complexity
- 4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
- 4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
- 4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
- 4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
- 4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
- 5. Global 8K Market Segmentation
- 5.1 By Resolution
- 5.1.1 7680 × 4320 Resolution
- 5.1.2 8192 × 4320 Resolution
- 5.1.3 8192 × 5120 Resolution
- 5.1.4 8192 × 8192 Resolution
- 5.2 By Device
- 5.2.1 Monitors
- 5.2.2 Television
- 5.2.3 Camera
- 5.2.4 Fulldome
- 5.2.5 Others
- 5.3 By Application
- 5.3.1 Retail
- 5.3.2 Consumer Electronics
- 5.3.3 Advertisements
- 5.3.4 Education
- 5.3.5 Commercial Space
- 5.3.6 Others
- 5.4 By Region
- 5.4.1 North America
- 5.4.2 Europe
- 5.4.3 Asia-Pacific
- 5.4.4 Rest of World
- 6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- 6.1 Samsung Group
- 6.2 Dell Inc
- 6.3 Hisense Co. Ltd.
- 6.4 LG Electronics Inc.
- 6.5 Red Digital Cinema Camera Company
- 6.6 Sharp Corporation
- 6.7 Canon Inc.
- 6.8 Ikegami Tsushinki Co. Ltd.
- 6.9 BOE Japan Co. Ltd.
- 6.10 Panasonic Corporation *List not exhaustive
- 7. Investment Analysis
- 8. Future Outlook of 8K Market