High Performance Polyamides Market by Type (PA 12, PA 11, PA 46, PARA, and PPA), End-Use Industry (Transportation, Electrical & Electronics, Medical, Industrial), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021
“Growing use in automotive and aerospace industries is a prime factor for the growth of the high performance polyamides market”
The global high performance polyamides market size is estimated to reach USD 2.51 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.5%. Most of the growth is fueled by rising investments in new manufacturing plants for automotive and aerospace development in the country. This growth stems from a rise in demand for manufacturing interior and exterior components in the automotive and aerospace industries due to superior mechanical properties, chemical resistance, and high heat stability of high performance polyamides.
“Polyamide 9T (PA 9T) is the fastest-growing type segment of the high performance polyamides market”
PA 9T is the fastest-growing type segment in terms of both volume and value in the high performance polyamides market. It possesses outstanding thermal stability, mechanical properties, and chemical resistance. These properties make it suitable for a wide range of end-use industry applications such as fuel systems, induction systems, coolant systems, engine components, powertrain, brake systems, pumps and valves, shaft seals, sockets, biotechnology, surgical equipment, and transmission components manufacturing.
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver of the high performance polyamides market“
Asia-Pacific is the fastest-growing market for high performance polyamides market, in terms of value and volume. High economic growth rate, growing manufacturing industries, cheap labor, increasing foreign investments, and rise in applications of high performance polyamides across medical, transportation, and electronics applications are some of the major factors expected to fuel the growth of the market. Countries such as China, South Korea, and Japan, which are major hubs to produce electronic components, are expected to drive the growth of the market in Asia-Pacific.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The breakdown of primary interviews is given below.
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 33%, Tier 2 – 60%, and Others – 7%
• By Designation: C level – 56%, Director level – 33%, and Others – 11%
• By Region: North America – 25%, Europe – 17%, Asia-Pacific – 42%, Middle East & Africa – 8%, and South America – 8%
The key companies profiled in this report are Royal DSM NV (Netherlands), E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), Solvay S.A. (Belgium), SABIC (Saudi Arabia), Arkema SA (France), Mitsui Chemicals (Japan), Lanxess (Germany), Evonik Industries AG (Germany), Kuraray Co., Ltd (Japan), BASF SE (Germany), and EMS Grivory (Switzerland).
The market is segmented based on type, end-use industry, and region. This report covers the high performance polyamides market, in terms of value as well as volume, and forecasts its market size till 2021. The report also provides company profiles and competitive strategies adopted by the key players in the global high performance polyamides market.
Reasons to Buy the Report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the high performance polyamides market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. It will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. It will help stakeholders to understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.