Fusion Splicer Market by Offering (Hardware (Sheath Clamps, Electrodes, Electric ARC, CO2 Laser, Cleaver and Stripper), and Software & Services), Alignment Type (Core, and Cladding Alignment), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
“The fusion splicer market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 4.72% between 2017 and 2022”
The fusion splicer market was valued at USD 570.5 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 762.3 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.72%. Moreover, the fusion splicer market registered a shipment of 65,735 units in 2016 and is expected to reach 97,353 units by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.52% during the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to several factors such as growing demand for high network bandwidth, low insertion loss, and rise in government funding. The major restraints for the fusion splicer market is the high cost for equipment.
“The fusion splicer market for enterprise application is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period”
The enterprise application is currently exhibiting a rapid adoption of fiber optic cables. Currently, many enterprises in China are engaged in developing new information infrastructures, which would include a huge number of fiber optic cables. This factor is indirectly expected to drive the growth of fusion splicer market in the enterprise application.
“The fusion splicer market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period”
The need of high network bandwidth in the telecom sector acts as driving force for the growth of the fusion splicer market. The extensive development of telecommunication and broadband networks in Asia Pacific (APAC) has led to the increasing growth in the fiber optic market in this region, thereby increasing the demand for the fusion splicer.
The countries considered in APAC are China, Japan, India, Malaysia, and Rest of APAC. The APAC holds the largest share of the fusion splicer market as there is strong support for fusion splicer development from the Chinese and Indian government.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile by different parameters:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2– 33%, and Tier 3 – 17%
• By Designation: C-Level Executives – 50%, Directors – 33%, and Others – 17%
• By Region: Americas – 33%, Europe – 17%, and APAC – 50%
The key players operating in this market are Sumitomo Electric Industries (Japan), Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd. (Japan), Fujikura Ltd. (Japan), ILSINTECH CO., LTD. (Korea), INNO Instruments Inc. (Korea), Darkhorsechina (Beijing) Telecom. Tech. Co., Ltd. (China), China Electronics Technology Group Corporation (China), Nanjing Jilong Optical Communication Co.,,LTD. (China), Nanjing DVP O.E. TECH. CO., LTD. (China), Shenzhen Ruiyan Communication Equipment Co., LTD (China).
In this report, various segments such as offering, alignment type, application, and geography have been covered. The report also discusses the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the market. The report provides a detailed view of the market across four main regions—the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). The competitive analysis section has been included in the report, which provides information about the vanguards, innovators, dynamic and emerging players.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
• This report includes the statistics pertaining to the fusion splicer market in terms of offering, alignment type, application, and geography, along with their respective market size (in terms of value for the hardware segment).
• Competitive analysis section that provides information about the vanguards, innovators, dynamic, and emerging players in the fusion splicer market.
• Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the fusion splicer market have been provided in detail in this report.
• The report includes the illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the fusion splicer market based on its segments and subsegments.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook