Bulletproof Glass Market by End User (Automotive, Military, Banking & Finance, Construction), Application (Defense & VIP Vehicles, Cash-in-Transit Vehicles, Commercial Buildings), Security Levels, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022
“The global bulletproof glass market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.6 % from 2017 to 2022”
The global bulletproof glass market is projected to reach USD 7.65 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.6% from 2017 to 2022. The major reasons for the growth of the bulletproof glass market include the increasing incidences of security threats, political disputes, civil unrest, armed conflicts, and terrorism, globally.
“Automotive is the largest segment of the bulletproof glass market”
The automotive segment led the bulletproof glass market in 2016. In the automotive segment, armored vehicles are used by governments, embassies, banks, VIPs, and others for protection from ballistic or blast attacks. Bulletproof glass is commonly used in windscreens, side and rear windows, and glass panel roofs on a vehicle to protect from ballistic attacks.
“Defense & VIP vehicles is the fastest-growing application segment in the global bulletproof glass market”
The defense & VIP vehicles application segment is projected to witness the highest growth from 2017 to 2022. The increasing use of bulletproof glass to ensure safety and security of VIPs, and officials of various embassies and governments, among others is expected to contribute towards the growth of the bulletproof glass market.
“North America led the global bulletproof glass market in 2016”
North America led the global bulletproof glass market in 2016. The bulletproof glass market in North America is projected to witness the highest growth in the coming years. Growing demand for bulletproof glass across various end users is anticipated to have a positive impact on the growth of the bulletproof glass market in the region.
Profile break-up of primary participants for the report:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 35%, Tier 3 – 30%
• By Designation: C level – 25%, Director level – 30%, Others1 – 45%
• By Region: North America – 35%, Europe –24%, Asia-Pacific – 20%, Middle East & Africa – 12%, South & Central America – 9%¬
Others1 include sales, marketing, and product managers
Furthermore, as a part of qualitative analysis, the research provides a comprehensive review of the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by key market players, such as Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan), China Specialty Glass AG (China), Nippon Sheet Co., Ltd. (Japan), Saint-Gobain S.A. (France), Consolidated Glass Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), Total Security Solutions (U.S.), SCHOTT AG (Germany), D.W. Price Security (U.K.), Smartglass International Ltd. (Ireland), Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (U.S.), and National Glass (South Africa).
The report defines, segments, and projects the global bulletproof glass market on the basis of end user, application, security level, and region. It provides detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges. It also strategically profiles key players and comprehensively analyzes their market share and core competencies and tracks and analyzes competitive developments.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market by providing them the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall bulletproof glass market and the subsegments. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competitor landscape better and gain more insights to position their businesses better and make suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on the main market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on bulletproof glass offered by top players in the bulletproof glass market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insight on technologies, and research & development activities in the bulletproof glass market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for bulletproof glasses across regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about manufacturers, untapped geographies, expansions, and investments in the bulletproof glass market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the bulletproof glass market
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook